December 6, 2023
Unearth the 5 Hottest Junior Gold Stocks to Watch on the TSXV in 2023!
The TSX Venture Exchange (or TSXV) is home to some of the best junior gold stocks in the sector. With rising gold prices in 2021, investors have been flocking to gold stocks in record numbers. But which ones are the 5 top junior gold stocks that should be on your radar in 2023? Here is the list of 5 noteworthy stocks that could be attractive investments for the long-term.
1. Aston Bay Holdings (TSXV:BAY): Aston Bay Holdings is a Vancouver-based mineral exploration company focused on the geologically high-impact Aston Bay property located on the Rae Coast of Somerset Island, Nunavut. The company’s flagship asset is the Storm Copper project, which encompasses both the large Storm Copper-Silver and smaller Storm Gold deposits. Aston Bay has been the major mover and shaker in the exploration sector in 2021, with an impressive share price run that saw its stock skyrocket 400% over the previous 12 months. In recent years, the company successfully drilled out a number of impressive copper-gold and copper-silver targets, and is likely to remain an attractive pick in 2023.
2. Abcourt Mining (TSXV:ABI): Abcourt is a Quebec-based junior gold miner engaged in the production, exploration, and development of a portfolio of gold properties in Canada. With a number of active projects located in Northern and Eastern Canada, Abcourt is well-positioned to benefit from the strengthening gold price in the upcoming year. The company’s flagship property is the Elder gold mine, which offers significant exploration potential and has the capacity to exceed current production levels significantly. Given the low production cost of the company’s Canadian gold mines, Abcourt is likely to continue to remain an attractive prospect to investors in 2023.
3. Granada Gold Mine (TSXV:GGM): Granada Gold Mine is a Quebec-based gold mining and exploration company engaged in the development of the Granada gold deposit/mine located near Rouyn-Noranda in western Quebec. Granada has a very solid base of operations in place, with a low cash cost of production and the potential for further expansion in the next few years. In 2021, the company successfully completed a 12,000-meter exploration drill program at the site and is expecting further positive results over the course of the next two years. With positive exploration results, the company could offer attractive returns for investors in 2023.
4. Seabridge Gold (TSX: SEA): Seabridge Gold is an Ontario-based exploration and development company whose primary focus is on the development of its numerous gold and copper projects located in the Northern Cordillera of western Canada. In 2021, Seabridge completed another successful exploration campaign that has greatly increased the company’s land package in Northern British Columbia. With over 400,000 acres of highly prospective properties under exploration, the company looks set to remain an attractive pick for investors in the foreseeable future.
5. Supreme Gold Mines (TSXV:SGO): Supreme Gold Mines is a junior gold exploration and development company focused on the acquisition and development of a portfolio of gold properties and assets in Northwest Ontario, Canada. The company maintains several promising projects located within close proximity to key transportation infrastructure, which makes potential near-term development somewhat easier. Over the course of 2021, Supreme Gold Mines successfully drilled out a number of impressive mineralized intercepts and is likely to continue to remain an attractive pick in 2023.